I started off distressing the background, oh how I love playing with these inks, so much fun. I then embossed the background, a really bad idea as it made it impossible to stamp the sentiment directly onto the card as I had originally planned. Oh well, lesson learnt. I then used bronze guilders paste to life the embossed areas a bit more. The stamp is Time Machine by Sheena Douglas which I stamped on card, coloured with Promarkers and then used the perfect partner die to cut it out. Not very successful on that so a bit of trimming here and there was needed. The sentiment which is part of the stamp pack was stamped onto a background which had the same treatment minus the embossing lol and attached to the card with foam tape. Once the creating was done I matted the card front onto black card and then the card base which I had covered with dull gold paper.
The inside of the card was finished off very simply with Distress Oxides.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day :)
I am entering this card in the following challenges
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #109 - E is for Engineering
- Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5 #202 Masculine + A Sentiment (W2 of 2)
- Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, #390 - Wet or Dry Embossing
- I love Promarkers - 2W,3E Must use Promarkers, #358 - CAS (W1 of 2)
- Artistic Stampers (M, P1, E3, must use rubber stamp) May - Backgrounds