Today I have made a Christmas card for the Crafty Hazel Nut Christmas Challenge blog with the theme - Joy To The World as part of Sweet Pea Stamps sponsoring this challenge.
For my creation I have used the image Sally and the Little Squirrel by Conie Fong available in both rubber and as a digital stamp.
To make my card I first designed the cut out text section and cut it with my die cutter. I then covered it in such a pretty green glitter. This was put to one side while I worked on the image.
Image - Sally and the Little Squirrel by Conie Fong
Colouring medium - Promarkers
Dies - text by me and Tattered Lace snowflakes
Design paper by Papermania
Glitter, ribbon etc from my stash
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
- Winter Wonderland - W, 3E, must be Christmas – Only One Designer paper
- ABC Christmas Challenge - 2W, Christmas - Bows, bunting, or baking
- Addicted to Stamps and More - C10 - #128 Holiday
- Frilly and Funkie - 2W, 3E, C10, SIO, vintage - Winter Wishes
- ColourQ - Colors*
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge 2W, 2E, C10, Must be Christmas - Lots of Sparkle (Week 1)
- Just Inspirational Challenges W, 3E – Sparkle
- Card Mania - M, 3E - (January) Make it Sparkle
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (January) Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Sparkle N Sprinkle - M, E3, all crafts - (January) Anything Goes with Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking