Happy Birthday Lynette
Suzi has put together a blog hope so we are able to send you Birthday Cards on you very special day Lynette and here is mine to you.
Queen of Hears by Rachel Anderson available from Sweet Pea Stamps in rubber and and as a digi.
Normally I do a tutorial of my creations but today I kind of forgot and had a friend round for coffee too while making this lol - she had her first lesson in card making :) I guess I will just have to write what I did. The image was coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils and for the background I used a Promarker. I then cut the image out and mounted on black card. The card blank is black and wanting to add texture but not colour I opted for black lace medallions on the base layer and on the second matting which also has gold organza ribbon on the lower edge and some more black lace medallions. The gold Happy Birthday peel off sticker was attached to another piece of card and placed directly behind the top image layer. The image layer was then attached with foam tape to give more height to the card. To finish off, a simple flower spray using the gold mesh disc recycled from a box of chocolates decoration, one gold lily and a few pearl sprays.
Suzi - thank you so much hunny for organising this, you are a superstar :) xx
Here is the full Blog Hop List so you don't miss any stops, have fun hopping and please leave some love on the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog for Lynette.
Blog Hop List
Image - Queen of Hears by Rachel Anderson available from Sweet Pea Stamps in rubber and and as a digi.
Colouring medium - Faber Castell Polychromos, black Promarker and gold pen
From my stash - lace, flowers, birthday peel off and gold organza ribbon
I am entering this in the following challenges:-
- Deep Ocean Challenge 2W - #97 - Lace & Pearls - (Week 1)
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (January) Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Crafting from the Heart - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges 2W, 3E - (Week 2) Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - 2W, tabs on top - (Week 2) Always Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - 2W - (Week 2) Always Anything Goes
- Whoopsi Daisy - M, SIO - (January) Anything Goes
- Come and Get It - W, Unlimited - Ribbon and Bows
- Allsorts W,3E lace and pearls