For my creation I have used 'Dream of Iris' by Ching Chou Kuik available in both rubber and digi. I just love this image. I know the Iris flower is not related to Christmas in any way but the dreamy expression on this lady's face just made me think of all the kids dreaming about what goodies would be wrapped under the Christmas tree.
I am in Kenya at the moment visiting friends and a long way from my craft room. I knew I would be itching to make something so packed a small box to bring with me to hold what I thought would be essential items lol so I thought I would share with you my mobile craft room :) :) :)
We hope you will join in with our blog hop :) and if you would like to try out Sweet Pea Stamp images we have a discount coupon for you too :)
Please visit each of our talented team members' blogs and leave a little love - a comment on every hop post will enter you into a drawing for a $20 gift code to the Sweet Pea Stamps store! As an added bit of fun share the hop on Facebook tagging Sweet Pea Stamps for a chance for a $10 gift code to the Sweet Pea Stamps store! Winners will be chosen around the first of next week.
Sweet Pea Stamps blog http://sweetpearubberstamps.blogspot.com/
Jane http://craftyanimal.blogspot.com (you are here)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great day.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
- Come and Get It - W, Unlimited - Merry Christmas (Entire Month of Dec)
- Glitter n Sparkle - W - #114 Modern Christmas Colors
- Robyn`s Fetish - W - #241 Christmas Cards
- That Craft Place - 2W, 1E - Christmas
- Noor! Designs UK M, P1 Merry Christmas
- The Craft Garden -M, P1 , E3 CHRISTMAS
- Di's Digis Designs 3E 2W SIO - (W1) CHRISTMAS!
- Open-Minded Challenges - 2W, 3E (W1) Unusual Christmas
- Cut it Up- 2W, 1E, Must have Die Cuts - No. 59 - (W2 of 2) - Non Traditional Christmas Card (hope my hand cut elements from my DP class as die cuts :) )
- Delicious Doodles - W,1E, SIO – No. 113 - Non-traditional Christmas