We have some changes going on with the way we run the challenge, we are now going fortnightly with a prize for the random winner and badge for the Top 3 chosen by the DT.
Theme 'Anything Goes with Glitter'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 5 image December prize pack. Remember if you use one of the store items you can enter as many times as you want <g>.
This week I am working with an image from the artist BBKakes called Steampunk - 3 pc set. In the pack there is the image, the image in a frame and the steampunk frame on its own, a really great set.
To begin with I lightened the opacity of the framed image to %30 for the no line colouring technique.
Using a Tim Holtz Picture Wheel die on black card I then painted this with the same acrylic paint as also sprayed it with the silver spray
Next I coloured the image with Promarkers and used glitter for the hat and her clothing.
Another Tim Holtz die - Hardware Findings was used for the lock which I coloured with a red gold Promarker Metallic pen and then covered with Tim Holts Crackle Paint. You can see the effect here.
- Digi - Steampunk - 3 pc set by BBKakes
- Spiral bound hard back book
- Dies - Tim Holts Picture Wheel and Hardware Findings
- Glitter spray, paint, ribbon gems etc from my stash
- Stempelsonnen Challenge - 2W, 3E, stamp as main focus - No.130 - (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes
- That's Crafty! Challenge Blog - 2W, E3, Must be a UK resident - (W1 of 2) Anything Goes
- House That Stamps Built - 2W, SIO, 2 challenges at the same time starting alternate weeks (theme and sketch*) - Anything but a Card
- Inspiration Destination - F- Always Anything goes
- Miriam's Crafting Blog Monthly Challenge - M, 1st Wed., E4 - Handmade gifts
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - #207 Anything but Christmas
- Whimsy Inspiration -Monthly 3rd Wed posting, 3E, SIO - #78 Anything goes
- Wonderful Wednesdays - SIO - Always Anything Goes