We have some changes going on with the way we run the challenge, we are now going fortnightly with a prize for the random winner and badge for the Top 3 chosen by the DT.
Theme 'Anything Goes with Stitching'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 5 image November prize pack. Remember if you use one of the store items you can enter as many times as you want <g>.
First I designed the bookmarks in Illustrator, placing the papers I have chosen into clipping masks and adding shadows to give a 3D effect. On the bottom panel of each bookmark I have added quotes which relate to books and reading. The prepared images were then printed. I was going to cut each of the individual panels for the bookmarks but then thought, these should be kept as flat as possible so as not to damage the pages in a book when they are being used.
- Digi - Through the Years 8.5 by 11 paper pack by Panda Bear
- Liquid Pearls, ribbon etc from my stash
I am entering these bookmarks in the following challenges:-
- That's Crafty! Challenge Blog - 2W, E3, Must be a UK resident - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes - challenge runs till Jan 2
- C.R.A.F.T. - W, 5E -#291 Anything Goes
- Dream it Up - M, SIO - Quick and/or Cute
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #92 Anything Christmas but a card (3rd week - 4 week challenge) - CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MY MUM
- Divas by Design - 2E - Anything goes (ends Jan14, last challenge)
- Miriam's Crafting Blog Monthly Challenge - M, 1st Wed., E4 - Handmade gifts
- Wonderful Wednesdays - SIO - Always Anything Goes (ends Jan06)
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations 2W, 2E - Anything Goes - challenge runs the whole December
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes