Theme 'Anything Goes'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 7 image June prize pack. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).
This week I am working with the digi - Treasure Map by Delicious Doodles available in the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.
I do feel a bit bad with this image, not having really done it justice. When making this I was just about to start travelling and time was short. Anyway, I came up with a plan to leave a pressie for my hubby - a box of chocolates hidden in our bed and the treasure map in a bottle on his pillow <g>.
To begin with I had a coffee hahahaha - well not true really, I made a double expresso to use as a dye to age the map which I had printed.
Now unfortunately I have a confession to make, for the life of me I can find the box of chocolates I bought to go with this map. I have a sneaky feeling hubby has discovered my hiding place in his sleep and devoured them without his conscious mind in action. However, as I mentioned above, it is the thought that counts!!!!!!
- Digi - Treasure Map by Delicious Doodles available in the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.
- Distressing ink
- Jam jar, raffia etc. from my stash
I am entering the following challenges
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge 2W, 1E, SIO - For Him (Week 2)
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what is-Fathers Day/Masculinee (Week 2) - RAFIA 2 YEARS OLD, JAM JAR ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD, PAPER FOR TAG ABOUT 7 YEARS OLD
- Crafter's Cafe - F, 3E - #68 distress
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #79 Don't be square (2nd week)
- Love to Create - W, 3E - Anything Goes