Time for another challenge over at
Morning folks, hope you are having a good day today :) It is week two of the IKEsWORLD challenge, Monochromatic, and still plenty of time for you to enter. Just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize. Why not pop on over to the store, Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)
Oh how I love shoes (I am not in the least girly or a lover of shopping but mention shoes and ooooooo, I get girly in relation to my feet and will even go shopping). Can you imagine my glee when I saw the wonderful shoe digs Ike had drawn - all goosebumps and could not wait to find a reason to use at least one of them. The shoe I used is part of a set of 4 'Shoe Set of 4' and this one is called Blossom Shoe.
So here we are, my shoe card for the Monochromatic Challenge :) :) :) :)
Now pretty shoes are expensive so the first thing needed for my card is a piggy bank for that saving fund <g>. I designed and then cut on my Cougar a wee piggy bank to hang on the card. Once cut and the text in place I air brushed with Magenta Promarker.
- Digi - Shoe Set of 4' I used Blossom Shoe.
- DP, mesh, Liquid Pearls, glitter, embossing powders, flowers, ribbon, bow from my stash
- Sparkle N Sprinkle - M, E3, all crafts - (June) Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking
- Sweet Stampin - W, 2E, must Stamp Say it with Flowers
- Craftitude -2W, 3E - No. 67 - (W1 of 2) - Use Flowers and/or Lace
- The Stamping Boutique - W, SIO - No.21 - Flower Embellishment
- Delightful Challenges - W, 1E, SIO - Tickled Pink
- Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #44 Anything goes/monochromatic (2nd week)
- Digistamps 4 Joy - 2W, SIO - #94 Flowers
- Inky Impressions - SIO - #163 For a girl
- Crafty Creations - 2W - #265 Tic Tac Toe* - FLOWERS, RIBBON, DIGITAL IMAGE
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - 3 or more Embellishments