Theme 'Button It'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 7 image June prize pack. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something :)
This week I am working with the wonderful Delicious Doodles image Steampunk Mermaid available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. I found in our local shop the other day these rather cool spiral bound index card booklets, the cards inside are all lined and have perforated edges at the top, perfect for writing notes on and then tearing out when done and dusted or to pass onto a friend if you have written something on it for them. Yep, I do like these hahahaha
uch a Pretty Mess. I knew I had white acrylic paint and PVA glue and assumed I had baking soda so this would work for me to try. Alas I didn't have any baking soda so explored my cupboard and found cornflower instead - it seems to have worked fine :) :) :) Once mixed I spread the texture paste on the water area of the photo.
- digi - Steampunk Mermaid by Delicious Doodles and available in the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.
- Sewing Kit X-Cut die
- Homemade texture paste
- Book, buttons, pencil, charm, beads etc. from my stash
I am entering the following challenges
- ABC Challenge - P1/15 N is for Nautical
- Card and Scrap - 2W, P1/15 # 78 buttons
- Craft and Smash - M, P1 Buttons
- Our Creative Corner - M, P1, 3E Photo* Must use orange
- SanDee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenges - M, P1, E3 Shades of Grey, Blue and Rust
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #79 Don't be square
- Creative Card Crew 2W - #63 Nautical (Week 2)