Theme 'Boy'ish'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 7 image June prize pack. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).
This week I am working with the digi - Busted by Stitchy Stamps available in the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.
A dilema hahaha Boyish theme and a Christmas digi, am I in my comfort zone - no, far from it. I have to admit though I love the challenge of working out my comfort zone, stimulating the old grey matter hahahahaha. To begin with I coloured the digi, mounted it on black card as I colour on paper and for this creation I needed strength. So looking forward to getting hold of some decent card to colour on when I return to the UK in a couple of weeks. The image was then fussy cut.
OK, so I have a Christmas card but it is not in the least boyish, how do I get around this?????? I covered the front and back of the card with another layer of red card which I embossed with an A4 Embossilicious folder and then made some sports balls - oh dear there I go again lol. Luckily SCAL had a rugby shaped ball in the library, I think it is an American football but look enough like a tradition old style rugby ball for me to get away with it. Alas no football so I had to design that, another challenge it itself. Each ball is about 2cm squared. 6 of each type of ball was cut and I will used these to decorate the front of the card and I hope a good link to the Boy'ish theme of this weeks challenge.
- digi - Busted by Stitchy Stamps available in the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.
- dies - Spellbinders Grand Labels 1
- Tree Die from Treasure Box Designs
- Material, vellum, peel off stickers, from my stash
I am entering the following challenges
- Color Me Creative Challenge -2W, 3E - #93 (W2 of 2) Boy, Guy, Father
- Completely Christmas - W - #14 (posted Friday) Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - W,must be Christmas #179 3 of somethingThanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:) - 3 TYPES OF CUTTING - TREE = ELECTRONIC, WRITING AREA = METAL DIES, SANTA = FUSSY CUTTING
- Hanna & Friends - 2W, cute/stamped/person/animal (W2 of 2) - Dies
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - M, 2E, must be Winter Holiday - Santa(ends Jun11)
- Crafty Creations - 2W - #264 Use something that begins with "S" - SANTA, SPARKLE, SPORT
- Die Cuttin' Divas W, must include a Die-cut - #167 For The Boys
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge W, 2E, C10, Must be Christmas- Fancy Folds
- Paper Minutes W- #323 Animals
- Whoopsi Daisy - W, SIO - Lots of Layers