Hello folks. We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.
Our sponsor this week is the StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a prize of $9 to spend in the store. To win this prize you MUST use a digi from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. A second prize of $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet will be given to an entrant who does not use a SB product.
For this weeks challenge I have used the digi Sweet Pea by Stitchy Stamps and available from the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet. Instead of making a baby card with this adorable digi I decided to try something new. A few weeks ago I picked up a pre made book, the type I think are for decoupaging as I thought it wold make a nice change to making cards all the time. I had in mind it would be perfect for a special birthday, baby or Christening project.
I started off by painting the whole book white.
- Digi - Sweet Pea by Stitchy Stamps and available from the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet
- Cardboard book base
- Liquid Pearls
- Ribbon, lace, charm, bow flowers from my stash
- A Gem of a Challenge - 2W - #116 (W2of 2) Ribbon and lace
- A Creative Romance - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) - Spring Flowers
- Crafty Hands Challenge Blog - 2W, 3E (no complete digital projects, digi images ok) - No. 11 - (W2 of 2) - Shabby Chic
- Creative Corner - W, 3E - April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Left of Center Creative Challenges - 2W - No.28 - (W2 of 2) - Ribbon and/or Flowers,
- Totally Papercrafts W, 3E– No. 213 - Pastels
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what is- April Showers Bring May Flowers (Week 1) - LACE IS ABOUT 20 YEARS OLD :)
- Top Tip Tuesday 2W, 3E - #124 Cute (Week 1)
- Cards und More 2W must stamp C5 - # 103 Bingo* (Week 1) = Pearls, Lace, Purple