Time for another challenge over at
Morning folks, hope you are having a good day today :) It is week two of the IKEsWORLD challenge, Everything Easter and still plenty of time for you to enter. Just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize. Why not pop on over to the store, Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)
For this challenge I have used the digi Sinful Beauty, a bit odd for Easter I know but when I saw the challenge theme I had an idea lol. Some time ago I bought some cardboard eggs to decorate and promptly put them away and forgot about them until now. My hubby is not into recieving daft items (he likes cameras, computers and chocolate). Well I can't afford to buy him the cameras he likes, and he builds his own computers but chocolate I can do so this is for him (well he can have the contents I am keeping the fake Fabergé egg for myself after the contents have been devoured)!!!!
OK, so how did I put this one together. I started with a pre made cardboard egg which I bought ages ago.
I mounted the coloured tag onto brown card, added an eyelet to the top and attached to a tassle which was threaded through a hole I made in the top of the egg. To tidy up the edges on the egg I added a rather scrumptious button using silicone adhesive.
Here are some photos of the fake Fabergé egg from the outside.
Now when my hubby get the egg and removes the lid the tag inside will be lifted too with my special message to him. Yep that should put a smile on his face for the day and hopefully please him so much I will be rewarded with a reprieve from kitchen duty for the next few days <g>
- Digi - Sinful Beauty by IKEsART
- Pre made cardboard egg
- Peel-off Stickers
- Glass gems
- Acrylic Paint
- Glitter Mist
- Decoupage Varnish
- Ribbon, bead and tassel from my stash
- All Crafts Challenge - 2M, 1st Monday of the month every other month, NO CARDS - (April / May) Anything but a Card
- Crafting from the Heart - W, E3 - Anything Goes / Easter
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - No Designer Papers
- Created With Love Challenges - 2W, 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month, no challenge on 5th week of month, 3E - (Week 1) Easter
- My Craft Spot - W, 1E - Happy Easter
- Dream Valley - 2W, 3E - #79 Easter (week 1)
- Robyn`s Fetish - W - #206 Easter
- Sweet Stampin - W, 2E, must Stamp Easter
- Craft for the Craic - M, 5E (First Friday of the month) - April - Something For Easter Or Spring
- Simply Create Too - 2W - No.58 - (W2 of 2) - Easter or Use Bunnies