Theme 'Favourite Things'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 7 image prize pack. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).
Oh this is such a lovely challenge, flowers, it had to be flowers for me as they are one of my favourite things that I love to colour, love to draw, love to see growing, just love, love love :) :) :)
For this challenge I used the digi Cala Lily by Hope Jacare Doodles available from the StitcyBear Digital Outlet.
- Cala Lily by Hope Jacare Doodles available from the StitcyBear Digital Outlet.
- Dies - Spellbinders Grand Circles and Grand Scallop Circles
- Bisque Liquid Pearls
- Handmade paper, laces (regular and burlap), organza ribbon, raffia, charm and beads from my stash
- Hiding in my Craft Room - W, 1E - #145 FlowersThanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)
- So Artful Challenge - M Signs of Spring (Shades of Green plus other colors of choice)
- Sweet Stampin - W, 2E, must Stamp Lots of Layers
- Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 90 - Use Burlap
- Fairy Tale - 2W, 2E - No. 89 - (W2 of 2) - Butterflies
- Fussy and Fancy - 2W - No.112 - (W1 of 2) - Pearls & Lace
- Scrapping4funChallenges - 2W, 1E - No.15 - (W1 of 2) - Use a Stamp/Digi Image
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, 2E, SIO - No. 127 - (W1 of 2) - Lots of layers
- Crafty Ribbons - W, SIO Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Delightful Challenges - W, 1E, SIO - Bloom include a flower
- DRS Designs - W, 1E, SIO, - #118 I Get Around- use circles
- It's All About the Vintage - 2W, 3E, must be vintage (W2 of 2) Shabby Chic
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #75 Ribbons and Lace
- Miriam's Crafting Blog Monthly Challenge - M, 1st Wed., E4 - Texture
- Tuesday Throwdown W- #191 Vintage/Shabby Chic