As part of a tag swap organised by Kirsty for the IKEsWorld FB page I created this wee cutie. The tag swap was called Punch Drunk so we all had to use our punches.
The first problem was finding which box I had packed them all away in lol
OK, so what did I do.
I do love shoes so heart punches and the new Winged Shoe digi seemed the way to go <g> I started off cutting a purple heart and then using the hearts punch in one corner. I also printed on the purple another bit of the purple card the sentiment 'Here's hoping shoes go to heaven too' as I would love to think I could wear all my beautiful shoes if I make it to heaven <g>. Next I used Shimmer Mist to spray both sections of purple card/
Next, back to the wee heart punch and this time I wanted the hearts. I punched out a few in purple glitter paper.
Next, but I forgot to take a photo, I used a heart embossing folder and my hammer to emboss only sections of the card. Onto to flower soft next for a bit of texture.
Time to colour the digi, the beautiful Winged Shoe, hopefully I have achieved a silver look.
Finally the finished tag. The sentiment heart was attached to the bottom and a white and purple bow to the top <g>.
Morning folks, hope you are having a good day today :) It is week two of the IKEsWORLD challenge, ????????? and still plenty of time for you to enter. Just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize. Why not pop on over to the store, Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)
- Digi - Winged Shoe by IKEsART
- Purple card
- Heart punches
- Flower Soft
- Glitter card
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W, E5 (W2 of 2) #105 Use a sentiment or the number 4
- C.R.A.F.T. - W, 5E -#256 Not a Card
- Crafty Ribbons - W, SIO Anything But a Card
- DRS Designs - W, 1E, SIO, - #119 Tag, You're It
- Sisterhood of Crafters - 2W, 3E - Things with Wings
- Sparkle N Sprinkle - M, E3, all crafts - (April) Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking