I was nosing around some of the ongoing challenges yesterday and found Catch the Bug Challenge Blog had one which I really fancied doing. They had used a photo of tulips and shown the colours from the image which they want used in the card design. This challenge is right up my street <g>
- White card from Craft Creations
- Digi stamp ' Flower Paper Medley' from Digi Darla Designs'
- All layers mounted with foam tape.
- Pale pink organza bow
- I used Promarkers to colour the edges of the white cards so it would match the colour scheme
- To complete a few pink gems were added, just for a tiny bit of bling
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:-
- Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Time for a Color Challenge
- A Gem of a Challenge - Add a Bow
- Paper Creator's Crafts - Challenge #5 Flowery Delight
- Broken Box Stock - Challenge #20: Happy Birthday!
- Card Making Mama's - It's Birthday Time
- Delicious Doodles - Challenge #24 - Flowers for Spring
- Sweet Pea Stampers - February's Challenge ...To use a digital stamp
- Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #155 - Hope for Spring
- Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge 85 Blooming Images
- The paper Makeup Stamps Blog - Digi Makeover Challenge #76 Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - February Challenge: Spring is Coming
- Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - #72: Any Holiday or Birthday
- Robyn's Fetish - USE RIBBON OR TWINE