So what is my first task as a new DT member? The challenge is:-
Challenge # 152 - Use a Digi
The Sponsor of this Challenge is OSAAT:With another fantastic prize.... 1 lucky winner will receive a full set of digi images as used by our DT in challenge #150.... So at least a $20 +
Phew, not too difficult, but then a total brain freeze (think we all know what that is like). Well, I did apply for this new venture to get myself 'out of the box', which is often where I find myself when creating without a purpose. After a while I see patterns setting in and can't get away from them. With the 'brain freeze' it is obvious that I was 'out of the box' :). Anyway, this is what I came up with - hope you like it. Now over to you, how about popping over the the OSAAT challenge and joining in . . . . . . .
- used an unusual digital stamp for me by Tami (Gingerloft), called 'Butterfly Letter Collage', available from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.
- mount cut on my Black Cat
- with all elements created and cut it was time to assemble.
- layers assembled using foam tape and attached a white ribbon through the mount. This was then stuck to the card with foam tape so I would have a really three dimensional look.
- Finally I added SWALK (got to have Sealed With A Loving Kiss) on the back of an envelope, how cheesy is that (or am I just showing my age <g>), a white organza bow and finished off with Stickles on the butterflies and leaves and an orange gem on the bow.
- For the inside of the card I designed a paper which had the same lace pattern as the front of the card.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:-