- Card design template from Crafts U Print - kit388548_1415 by Rae Carr
- Blue, turqoise and white card from Craft Creations
- I printed the fairy twice, the first time on acetate so I could create the semi transparent wings and the second time on card which I cut the wings off being left with just the fairy, this I put on top of the acetate image.
- I added hot fix gems to represent the stars, a silver circle for the moon and some glittery flowers just to finish things off.
- The verse on the card base says ' May you dance with fairies in the moonlight while the stars shine down on you.'
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
- 365 Cards - Day 52 Two Techniques, Fussy Cutting and Stamping
- Bronte and Bella's Challenge (Mo's Digital Pencil) - 1E, SIR - #173 Don't be Square
- CCEE Stampers - C is for - My 'C's' are corners, curves, crystal gems, circle moon, Copics, colour,
- Happy Campers - Use a favourite Stamp
- Alphabet Challenge - A for Anything with Wings
- Jellypark Challenges - Get in Shape, lots of shapes on your project