- Card covered with red mulberry paper
- Black mount which I designed
- Digital stamp 'Rocking' from JustInklined which I colored and then printed 2 copies so I could decoupage the guitar on top. Both these layers were attached to the card with foam tape to give dimension.
- I cut the treble clef and added a red heart to the centre and finished off with a bow. Just love this ribbon, had it for ages and never used it (mainly because I can't tie good bows).
On second thoughts I think I will enter this into a few challenges.
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Show me the love (hearts required)
- Charisma Cardz - #6 Anything Goes
- Crafting By Design - heart but not valentine
- Divas by Design - #72 Love/Romance
- Anything Goes Challenge - #86 Vintage/Shabby Chic (Week 1)
- Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes!
- Tuesday Throwdown - #134 Anything Goes
- Raise The Bar - Free At Last (anything goes)
- Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Bugaboo BINGO (my bingo line is red, paper piecing, ribbon)