Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

TIC- TAC- TOE



  IKEsWORLD

Challenge 154 - 
Theme - A/ G with an option of TIC- TAC- TOE     

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :) 



Line followed for the challenge is Lace, Free, Sentiment

How adorable is this brand new image in Ike's store, just can't help but make you smile :) :) The image is Tongues Out Tuesday cat and I decided to colour him as a Siamese.  I coloured the image digitally using Procreate, easier on the eyes these days lol. 


2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card love this little dog
    Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is PAW-some. Such amazing colouring and I love the lacy-ness :-D Thank you for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi