Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Include a Circle


  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #130
Include a Circle
Our challenge theme 'Include a Circle' has been chosen by me.


This piece of wall art was designed and created for a customer who wanted something unique for her son and DIL for Christmas.  Her some loves curlews and DIL oystercatchers.  The customer also loves early morning walks along the beach so I decided to incorporate a sunrise in the background.  I laser cut the design once the drawing was complete and customer approved using 4mm Oak Veneer and mounted it on MDF which I had painted a neutral colour.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi