Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Easter Chicks or Rabbits

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #129
Easter Chicks or Rabbits
Our challenge theme 'Easter Chicks or Rabbits' has been chosen by Jennie.


I made these laser cut bunny rabbit cream egg holders using 3mm ply.  There are 3 layers to the design which are glued together.  The bunnies were wood stained, one on the left in Golden Oak and the one on the right with Dark Oak.  I then varnished the bunnies and glued them to their bases which had also been wood stained and varnished.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! they are fantastic Jane
    Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable and holding my favorite Easter candy. Yummy. I don't know how true it is, but I saw on FB today that Cadbury has some special eggs that contain a trade it for cash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi