Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Get Inky

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #125
Get inky! (stamping and/or background)

Our challenge theme 'Get Inky' has been chosen by Josephine.


Yes, I got very inky creating this card lol.  Lots of stamping using stamps from the 'Creative Stamping' magazine which had just arrived, what an awesome set this month.  I first distress inked a piece of white paper, cut the sections to fit the card base and it was out with the black stamp pad and have loads of fun :) :) 

2 comments:

  1. This a fabulous design and images and background Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I haven't heard of 'Perfect Stamping Magazine', but the stamps give a great result.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi