Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

152 AG with option Include a Sentiment



  IKEsWORLD

Challenge 152
      Anything Goes with an option of Include a Sentiment

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :) 




For my DT creation for the IKEsWORLD challenge this month I have made a digitally coloured DL card to wish you all beautiful dreams this year, 2022.  I can't believe we are now in 2022, time is just flying by :)  
I created the card using Photoshop, adding an alcohol ink background image for the base and using Ike's Dreamcatcher image which I just love.  The image was coloured digitally and then I added the sentiment.  Simple I know but I hope you like it.






1 comment:

  1. what a great idea using this image fabulous card. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi