Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2022

All About Love/Hearts

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #126
All About Love/Hearts

Our challenge theme 'All About Love/Hearts' has been chosen by Debbie.


It is rather nice to colour in a digi which I have not coloured for a few years :).  This image is Mamas love by Amanda Byron and I have coloured it digitally using Procreate.  Still getting to grips with Procreate, like Photoshop it is a very powerful program, a constant learning curve which makes it a pleasure to use as there is always something to learn just around the corner lol.


4 comments:

  1. Your card looks great and so does the colouring. I haven't tried any of those methods of colouring digis. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo beautiful! I love the way you colored the hair, very nice!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the image and your coloring. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card I love the image
    Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi