Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Shaped Card

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #105
Shaped Card

This fortnights challenge 'Shaped Card' has been chosen by CG.



Shaped cards are something is so rarely do mainly because of finding envelopes lol so this was a nice change to entertain me one afternoon.  I did have to hunt the Internet for ideas and when I saw this one I just loved the look of the card when opened up.  I used some gelli printed paper I made for the design paper and embossed matt gold paper to mount it on.  The card is made from navy cardstock.  The butterfly is a Spellbinder embossing die I have had for so many years and was just perfect for the design element for this card.  I stamped the sentiment with Memento Ink and then heat embossed as the gold paper I stamped on has a finish that stopped the ink from drying fully.

I am entering this card in the following challenges : 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi