Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Anything Goes with an option of Monochrome

 IKEsWORLD


Challenge 142
Anything Goes with an option of Monochrome

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :) 


You know when you have a day that seems to come to a standstill, you can't get on with the things you were doing for one reason or another - well that is me today.  My craftroom is upside down, no space, I have things waiting for glues to dry and can't move them.  We have also stripped out our dining room waiting for the joiner to come which was meant to be today but is now tomorrow (I hope) so not only work space in the craft room taken up but so is half the floor.  I am at a standstill but Ike came to the rescue lol - instead of wasting time I decided to make this card all from my chair without having to move as it is all digital.  The background paper is from a gelli print I made, one of a batch of about 30 or 40 using up printer paper which had my daughters degree assignments on.  I loved the papers I made I decided to scan them all with the idea that I could use them for digital cards.  Oh how I love it when a plan comes together.  In my happy place too as I just love a monochrome challenge, a total favourite.  Although I normally head for purples or blues I pushed the boat out with this one and used green ROFL.  The image is "Wren' by IKEsART and the software used to create this card is Photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. i love the way you have made this card the greens work well Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi