Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Add a Number

 

Come and join us at I ❤️Promarkers, our challenge theme is

 'Add a Number'



Prize for this challenge is this awesome goodie pack :) 


Oh the choices lol with an 'any artist' to use an digi from.  I have thousands collected over the years so where do I start.  One of the very first digital design artist I bought from was Digi Darla, it was just a few dollars a month and they sent you about 20 digi images which when first setting out on the card making journey was awesome.  It was a mother and daughter team that used to do the drawing but I don't think they exist any more which is such a shame :)  I coloured the dinosaur scene with Promarkers and then finished off the dinosaur with some 3D element stuff.  The backing paper was a freebie ages ago with a magazine and for once I sorted the backing paper before colouring so tried to match up the colours as best I could.  I also cut the sentiments out of the backing paper.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi