Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Dunderton Academicals FC

The image used for this card is Dunderton Academicals FC by Dr. Digi House of Stamps. This card seemed to give me one headache after another.  I should have engaged my brain more but the battle was good for the old brain cells which is a bonus.  I removed the stripes from the t-shirt as they were horizontal and for the local football club in my area the stripes needed to be vertical so I drew them in again in the correct direction.  The colours of the team are Black and Gold so it was an obvious choice to use those colours.  I did not want a plain green background to made that using alcohol inks and then die cut the goal posts and used black thread to make the netting which seemed to take me ages and was so fiddly.





I am entering this card in the following challenges : -


4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant wonderful colouring of the image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cool. Sorry it gave you trouble but it was worth it and yes, your brain is working overtime on this kind of thing.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant. Worth all the trouble you went through for it I would say :)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the alcohol ink background and you were clever in the way you changed the stripes of the uniform. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi