Followers

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Happy Hour Horace


The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'Birthday'
and the sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi's House of Stamps with a prize of 2 digital images of the winners choice.

For my design creation I have used the Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Happy Hour Horace image.



Oh so much fun with this image, all the time while colouring him with my Promarkers I couldn't help but think of my hubby, he hates birthday's with a passion saying it is just another day.  I teased him none stop on the birthday he became a pensioner and thankfully lived to tell the tale hahaha.  Happy Hour Horace is certainly not a happy birthday bunny or maybe he does not have his teeth anymore and forgot to put his dentures in :)

I am entering this card in the following challenges : -

  • The Male Room 2W, male projects only, #117 - Birthday (W1 of 2)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring of the image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I LOVE your colouring and the Super humour in this card, I have a BiL like him, not just on his birthday either LOL. Thanks for the laugh out loud. Thank you so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and that sentiment had me laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - the sentiment is just fab!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great masculine card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our new challenge too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT
    My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi