I couldn't resist entering this challenge with one of the cards I made which has a 4 legged furry friend on it :) :). Should mention, I have popped over to the Etsy store to get the link for this image but I can't find it, either I am missing it or it has only been available in rubber.
To create my card I stamped the image then hand drew in some of the background in the style that was used on the stamp as I wanted to create the image over a large area of the card. Next I stamped the image again on to a bit of paper and fussy cut so I could use this for masking which I needed to do for the background. Out with the Distress Oxides to colour the background and then time to move onto the image where I used Promarkers and Prismacolor pencils along with a gold pen for the dots. I then stamped a border stamp in black and picked out a few areas to go over with Stickles. The background paper was also created with Distress Oxides then embossed. The image was mounted on black then gold card before being attached to the card base. To finish off a simple Happy Birthday sentiment.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:-
- Ching-chou Kuik Digital Stamps (M,P1,E3,SIO) August - Four legged friends
- Tuesday Throwdown W - #437 - Furry Friends (week 2)
- Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (August) No Patterned Paper
- Stamping Sensations - M, 3E, Winner + Top 3, must use stamp (no pre-colored digis) Stamp must be focal point of project – (August) Things with Wings
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Things with Wings or Tail (W2 of 2)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #29 - Anything Goes with a Critter