International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :). Come on over an join us with you artwork :)
This fortnights challenge theme has been chosen by DT sister Jeanette. Summer Fun, so many thoughts so boats, the seaside, sun shining through trees, smelling beautiful flowers, where do I start. I then end I used an old stamp set I have but never used and a very soft thoughtful card, just a handy one to keep in my box ready to be sent when needed.
I used Distress Inks for the background and stamped the birds and sentiment with child in grey to keep a soft dreamy, thoughtful look to the card. The clouds were stamped and embossed for a bit of dimension along with a few waves on the water. I thought of adding a boat in the background but really did not want to distract from the beautiful stamped image and sentiment so left that off.
- Scrap and Craft Inspiration M, 1st Sat. - July - Summer PRODUCTS USED -Double sided tape, strong, 9mm
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E – No. 424 - ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTION OF SUMMER FUN
- Through the Purple Haze M 1st Thurs, E3, C10 June - At The Beach
- That's Crafty! Challenge - M, 3E, 1st Wed of Month,C20, Close to Nature
- Tuesday Throwdown W - #399 - The Great Outdoors