Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Massey Ferguson TE20

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 62
Sing Us A Song

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Are you a lover of music?  I love listening to music but never pay any attention to the name of the song or who is singing it so this challenge is a real toughy for me :), I normally end up choosing an image I fancy working with and then do a hunt for a song which works with the image.  This time I think I landed on my feet hahahahaha. I fancied a male card for a change and love the image Ike has drawn 'Massey Ferguson TE20' and then my hunt on the net for a song came up with 'Big Green Tractor' by Jason Aldean


To create my card I first made my background paper using Brusho powers, these are such good fun and easy to use too.  Next I hunted out some lime green papers to add some brightness and olive/orange ribbon for contrast.  The tractor was coloured with Promarkers and Polychoroms and then fussy cut at added to the card with foam tape.  The tree was cut with a Tatter Lace die - Tree of Wonder and the text using Spellbinders sentiments. I finished off with a chipboard lamb which I coloured green (it looks more like a woolly horse to me hahaha)

Ingredients:-
  • image - Massey Ferguson TE20
  • colouring medium - Promarkers, Polychromos Pencils and Brusho powders
  • dies - Tatter Lace die - Tree of Wonder and the text using Spellbinders sentiments
  • from my stash - chipboard lamb and ribbon
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

11 comments:

  1. WoWza !!! Super gorgeous - I love the design layout and your fabulous colour choices. It's a wonderful creation :-) Thank you for making this for me at IWC
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massey, this is such a fun card! So many details! Love the mix of textures and patterns! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great things going on in this card - thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toll gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der KE-C.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that tractor! Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful collage style card! Thank you for playing along at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mimi - this is a great card for a male and I love the vintage tractor image you've used. Growing up in the countryside, I remember seeing tractors like this around the lanes where I lived! Thanks for sharing your card at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a real mens card and very beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.
    LG, Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful hues of greens here and a very fun card, so many details! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow.. a wonderful creation
    Thanks for joining us at Kreativeinkauf
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi