I am just about to return to the UK for my annual visit to see family after being in Saudi for the last 10 months and so this card will be part of a letter I will be sending my Mum, the last letter of this tour. I know she will be so excited to receive it and also with the news inside of my date of arrival and suggestions of wee outings we can take together :)
Here is a close up of the sentiment I added
Time to get the sewing machine out, something else new for me, only done this once before. Yep today is a day of experimentation I think lol. Using silver thread I sewed the green burlap and the ribbon with the lime green lace underneath.
- image - 'trees 22101' from QKR Stamps
- dp - Papermania
- dies - Spellbinder - Les Papillions 2, Labels 22 and Grand Squares
- from my stash - organza ribbon, buttons, chalks, embossing powder and gems.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
- Allsorts W,3E diecuts - more than two
- Kitty Bee Designs - 2W,2E,C10 No.47 (W1 of 2) - In The Garden
- Polkadoodles - 2W, C10 – No.19 - (W1 of 2) Things with Wings
- QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 138 - Nature
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards - No. 105 - Always Anything Goes (Cards only)
- Chalk N Stock - M, 2E, F, must use chalk- Always Anything Goes With Chalk
- Paper Shelter Challenge - W,3E, SIO - #202 Lace
- Sisterhood of Crafters - 2W, 3E - Monochromatic See below (Week 2 of 2)