We have some changes going on with the way we run the challenge, we are now going fortnightly with a prize for the random winner and badge for the Top 3 chosen by the DT.
Theme 'Anything Goes with Giving ThanksThe sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 5 image November prize pack. Remember if you use one of the store items you can enter as many times as you want <g>.
At this time of year giving thanks makes one think of Thanks Giving :) :) but really we should be giving thanks all year round for so many wonderful things. I decided to go down the road of giving thanks for the memories of a person who has passed over, a sympathy card. I don't know about you, but I find, when somebody who has left an impression on you during their time on earth passes you are left with some wonderful memories to carry you through with your journey here on earth. That is the basis of this card, 'Thank you for the memories'
To begin with I back the card with some beautiful soft rose flower design paper then overlaid with mauve lace.
Angel 2 by IKEsART using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir blendable crayons. For the background I wanted a marble effect to placed an embossing folder underneath before colouring with the SN crayons.
- Digi - Angel 2 by IKEsART available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet.
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Crayons
- Tattered Lave oval die
- Lace, beads, gems, ribbon, dp etc. from my stash
- Card Mania - 2W, 3E - (Week 1) Use a Digi
- Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - (Week 2) Use a Charm
- Eureka Stamps - W, 3E, F - Give Thanks
- Melonheadz Friends Challenge - 2W, 2E, SIO - (Week 2) Add a Sentiment
- Path of Positivity - M, any positive/inspirational project or idea welcome - (November) Gratitude
- Through the Purple Haze - W, E3, C10 - Lace, Ribbon or Twine
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - Thankful Thoughts
- Scrappy Hands - M – #26 Textures