We have some changes going on with the way we run the challenge, we are now going fortnightly with a prize for the random winner and badge for the Top 3 chosen by the DT.
Theme 'Anything Goes with DistressingThe sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 5 image November prize pack. Remember if you use one of the store items you can enter as many times as you want <g>.
For this creation I worked with the image 'Oh Boy' by My Heart Pieces available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. I desperately need some mens cards so this image was just perfect and with the distressing I would thought it would work really well for the male of our species.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and then added a layer of Crackle Accents. Not used this before and had it hiding in my craft room for quite a while. I wish it dried instantly though as I get so impatient waiting lol. Anyway, while it was drying it did give me a chance to get the rest of the card ready so no complaints really. I am hoping when dry the crackle accents give a distressed look to the image.
Inside of card
- Digi - 'Oh Boy' by My Heart Pieces available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet.
- Embossalicious music embossing folder
- Tim Holts Distressing tool and Crackle Accents
- Memento Ink
- Eyelets, velcro etc. from my stash
- Tok Bobok - M, P1 E2 # 16 - Masculine
- Allsorts - W, 3E - Masculine
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E – #253 - Anything Goes
- Cardz 4 Guyz W, 3E - #42 Use Some Metal
- Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - (Week 1) Die Cutting and/or Punching
- Fitztown Challenge - 2W, F, SIO, new 2-week challenge every week - (Week 1) Distress + Digital Elements
- Love to Create - W, 3E - More than One Fold
- Lunagirl Moonbeams - 2W, E3 - (Week 1) Music & Dance