Hello folks. We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.
Theme 'White +1'
(skin colour does not count)
Our sponsor this week is Creative Craft World with a prize of 3 Promarkers. To win this prize you MUST use a digi from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. A second prize of $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet will be given to an entrant who does not use a SB product.
This week I had the opportunity of choosing a digi from one of our newest creators - Scrappers Delight, totally awesome artwork and a difficult choice I can tell you. In the end I opted for 'Lady Jane'. So why did I choose this digi I hear you say :) :) Well in the real world my name is Jane :) and as I am always losing my keys I thought it would be a bit of fun to make myself a keyring with shrink plastic for this challenge. Alas after two attempts I still didn't like the result, colouring with ProMarkers on the plastic was not possible so I tried with watercolour crayons which looked great until the heating process. The outcome was all my shading disappeared and the image looked so flat the only place for it was the bin. Plan two, a trusty birthday card hahahaha.
I used used white card for my base and PaperMania Heather Paper Pack for the purple background which I stuck on card for added strength and then cut with Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Labels 1, this was to form the mount I would be working on and then attaching to the card with foam tape. The digi was printed and coloured with ProMarkers, can you see I also added purple hair extensions in her hair lol. To add more white to the card I used some white lacy material, it also gives a bit of texture to the card too which I love. Ages ago I bought a role of off-white ribbon with Happy Birthday on it which I then coloured for this card, with Lavender ProMarker to match Lady Jane's dress. By colouring on the back of the ribbon the white Happy Birthday text remained uncoloured - perfect. Next I cut the parasol die from Marianne Creatables which I decorated with Lilac Liquid Pearl and a small heart shaped purple gem. To finish off I added a white heart button with mauve twine and some white pearls.
- Digi - 'Lady Jane' by Scrappers Delight
- Promarkers - Amethyst, Orchid, Lavendar, Walnut, Cocoa, Raw Sienna
- Flex Markers - Dusky Pink, Blush and Linen
- DP - PaperMania Heather Collection
- Die - Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Labels 1 and Marianne Design Creatables Vintage Parasol
- White Lace Stickles
- Liquid Pearls, ribbon, lace, button and pearls from my stash
- Color Me Creative Challenge -2W, 3E - #85 (W2 of 2) Texturize it
- My Sheri Crafts - 2W - #125 (W1 of 2) Use a Digi
- Sugar Creek Hollow - 2W, 3E, SIO #78 (W1 of 2) Fibers & Texture
- Pattie's Creations - 2W, 2E, SIO, include an image – No.84 - (W1 of 2) For The Little Girls
- Stampin' For The Weekend - 2W, 1E – (W2 of 2) Happy Birthday
- Digi Galore - 2W, P1/15, 3E, C10, use digi - MonoChrome
- Lothian Crafts Online – M, P1, SIR(Must use Dies) Unlim C&E Birthday for a Female
- Passion for Promarkers- ribbon, lace or twine
- Crafting By Designs - F,M - Girly
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #69 Girly