Followers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Steampunk Horse


Hello folks.  We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.

Challenge #190

Theme 'Anything Goes'

The sponsor this week is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with the complete set of images that the DT used in challenge #188, to win this prize you MUST use a digi from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet.  Runner up prize for winner using none store image is o$3 to spend at our store.  So everyone can win something.  The StitchyBear Digital Outlet has over 20 creators so it really is worth popping over, you are bound to find something you would to use :)

For this weeks design team creation it was Ali's turn to pick a digi for our team to work with from Coosty Crations and she chose the 'Steampunk Horse Digital Stamp and Paper Pack' for us <g>.

I used the papers from the digi pack for the background layer and second layer.  The second layer was then embossed with the X-Cut Tri-Boss Clocks folder, this was then attached to the background layer and edged with copper peel-off line stickers.  Next I printed the digi and coloured with ProMarkers and embossed the grey areas with clear embossing powders, just for that bit extra dimension.  I fussy cut the horse and attached to the card with foam tape.  The cogs were cut in bronze and black card and I used X-Cut labels to cut the label from copper card too, a Happy Birthday peel off was added to this.  To finish off I added a small coin charm with Queen Elizabeth's head on it (the closest I could get to Victoria lol), both this and the sentiment tag were attached with brown twine.  The insert for the card was created using the same two papers from the digi pack that I had used on the front of the card and some clipart of cogs.


Ingredients:-
  • White Linen card and Peel-Off sentiment from Craft Creations
  • Digi - Steampunk Horse Digital Stamp and Paper Pack by Coosty Creations available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet
  • Dies - X-Cut Cogs and Labels 
  • Embossing folder - X-Cut Tri-Boss Clocks
  • Promarkers - Ice Grey 1-5, Orange, ? Cinnamon, ? and black
  • Charm, twine, peel off stickers from my stash
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the colours you've used on this one, along with your lovely embellishments. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is just amazing. I love it ! Great job. Hugs Erin OSAAT teamie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, a wonderful Steampunk card - I love the metallics that you have used to emphasize the cogs and wheels for which steampunk is known - the embossed paper adds such texture and interest as do your lovely embellishments. This is such a great and interesting card - vibrant and so powerful. Well done, I love it Treasure xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG WOW this is stunning. The card has so much depth to it :) from Sian (OSAAT Teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how gorgeous this card is. My goodness you put here your heart and soul.
    Love it to bits.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card.... you've managed to capture the essence of steampunk and bring it together perfectly!

    Victoria x OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is so stunning! The horse really stands out and you've showcased it so well. Maggie -DT OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACK !!!! Utterly stunning - that horse is just brilliant and I love the colour of this creation :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi