Hello folks. We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.
Theme 'Use A Digi'The sponsor this week is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with the complete set of images that the DT used in challenge #186, to win this prize you MUST use a digi from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. Runner up prize for winner using none store image is o$3 to spend at our store. So everyone can win something. The StitchyBear Digital Outlet has over 20 creators so it really is worth popping over, you are bound to find something you would to use :)
For this weeks design team creation it was my turn to pick for Alipeeps Art and I have chosen Geisha Girl to work with - I have had my eye on this digi for a while as I think she is absolutely beautiful.
For the background I embossed pink pearl paper with an Embossilicious folder, don't you just love the shine embossing on pearlerised paper gives? I used a Spellbinder die to crate the white area behind the digi and another Spellbinder die to create the cherry blossom branches. I came a bit unstuck when thinking about the cherry blossom, I have thought of using screwed up tissue paper but found I had a wee die which comes as part of a set 'Lea'bilities Wreath For All Seasons' and the flower looked just perfect - I think it worked pretty well. Each flower was finished of with a red garnet coloured gem. The digi was coloured with Promarkers, fussy cut and finished off with my faithful gold paint pen and some gold Stickles. Pink ribbon, lace and buttons along with a Happy Birthday sentiment added the finishing touches.
- White Linen card and Peel-Off sentiment from Craft Creations
- Digi - Geisha Girl by Alipeeps Art available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet
- Dies - Lea'bilities Wreath For All Seasons, Spellbinders Exquisite Circles, Spellbinder Fantastic Flourish 1
- Promarkers - Ice Grey 1-5, Black, Blush, Dusky Pink, Antique Pink, ? ? and Flex Marker Linen
- Lace, buttons, gems etc from my stash
- Totally Papercrafts - Challenge 191 ~ Button It Up (Nov 7)
- In the Pink - Ribbons and Bows (Nov 14)
- Moving Along with the Times - "No (Design or Digital) Papers" (Nov 7)
- Seize the Birthday - Birthday (Nov 5)
- Crafting with Dragonflies - Make Your Own Flower Embellishments (Nov 13)
- Deep Ocean - #63 Button It Up (Nov 5)
Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)