- Card from Craft Creations
- Digi - Kingfisher In The Rushes by Delicious Doodles
- DP - Sweet Melodies pack by Panda Bear Designs available at the StitchyBear Digital Outlet (there is a 40% end of Summer sale at the moment - hurray)
- Card shape designed by me and cut on my Black Cat
- Pearl Ex, Liquid Pearls, ProMarker Duck Egg, clear embossing powder etc. from my stash.
Monday, August 26, 2013
Kingfisher In The Rushes
Just a quick post with this Kingfisher card. I used two copies of the fab digi by Delicious Doodles so I could fussy cut the kingfisher. The top layer was then embossed with clear embossing powder and attached with my beloved foam tape for added dimension. The lace was originally white but I coloured it with ProMarker Duck Egg so it would match the card. Liquid Pearls were used on the lattice work and around the edge of the curve. The insert was printed and the edges finished off with Pearl Ex - not used them before as had no idea what to do with them but decided to go round the edge of the insert with my Zig-Zag glue pen and apply the Pearl-Ex with a paint brush - worked a treat and will be using this method again in the future <g>. I used copper to match the colour of the rushes, you can just see it peeping through behind the lattice work.