Followers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

New Coosty Creations Digital Stamp and Paper Packs

Good morning all.  Just a quick note to let you know I have uploaded two new digital stamp and paper packs to the StitchyBear Digital Outlet.  Each pack contains 4 A4 papers at 300dpi for perfect printing and a coordinating digital stamp.  The packs are great for all levels of card making, from the beginner to the pro.  Papers are designed to work together saving you time hunting through papers you have trying to find those that complement each other and follow the theme of the digital stamp.


$3:00

$3:00

Feel like browsing through more digital stamp and paper packs created by Coosty Creatiosn then pop on over to the StitchyBear Digital Outlet, there is something for every occasion :)

Hugs Mimi (AKA Jane Bradshaw of Coosty Creations)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, I thought I'd commented on these papers but perhaps I just dreamt that I had, or else I'd had a senior moment and not completed the publishing process :-) I really love the squirrel set, the digi papers are brilliant, food, habitat, what more does a squirrel want in life, and I can see some lovely cards being produced from this set. The Owl set is great fun and the colours are so eye catching. It is so nice to see such a complete set - digi papers, stamp and sentiment .... taylor made for that ladst minute card or for a new comer to the craft. Can't wait to see your next digi sets. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi