Hello folks. We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.
Theme ' Anything Goes'The sponsor this week StitchyBear Digital Stamps with a prize of all the DT images used in challenge # 160. To win this prize you need to use a digi from the StitchyBear store. You can still enter without using a StitchyBear digi and the prize for the winner is $3 to spend in the store.
A little sneak peep : in the next 3 weeks we have a fantastic mega challenge coming up... With lots and lots of prizes.. To win and enter this challenge you MUST use a StitchyBear Digi Outlet product.. So why not take advantage of our great offer.. FREE IMAGE ....... If you spend $3 or more in our store , you get a fabulous FREE image ( This image changes, every week) Of course you can use your images week after week to win our TOP prizes. Which you must use a StitchyBear Digi Outlet product to win . :O) Here's this weeks image
For this week I had to choose a Panda Bear paper pack and used the paper to make my card. Oh so many choices to choose from but in the end I opted for the Imagine pack, I had totally fallen for one of the papers in particular, wonderful warm gray and pink colours. The digi I used for the outside of the card is one I have had for a long time from Floppy Lattes called Funky Flower, it just screamed to be decoupaged and I felt would work perfectly with the DP. For the inside of the card I used another Floppy Latte digi, one of those that is so handy to have called You Inspire Me, I have used this digi so many times, it is going to be an all time favourite I think.
- Panda Bear paper pack Imagine
- Digi stamps by Floppy Latte - Funky Flower and You Inspire Me
- Card from Craft Creations
- Die cut design which I created and cut on my Black Cat, It was inspired by one I once saw on Crafts U Print
- Ribbon coloured with ProMarkers to match the paper main colour
- Pearls from Hobby Craft
- Ribbon from my stash
- Dream Valley - Challenge 56 - No Squares Allowed
- Pile it On - Pile It On #18 - For a Mother
- Sentimental Sundays - Challenge #153- Paper Piecing
- Fashionista - Challenge 15 Shabby or Vintage
- Ooh-la-la- - Vintage/Nostalgic
- Crafts and Me - Challenge #131 - Floral Frenzy
- Simon Says - HAPPY MAIL
- Southern Girls - #68 - You Can Say That Again
- Crafty Creations - Challege #220--Mother's Day with Flowers
- Stampin for the Weekend - Die cuts and/or punches
- Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #165 - Don't be Square - Use a Shaped Card