I have recently started making digital stamp and paper packs which are available through the StitchyBear Digital Outlet and the inspiration for this pack is from a photo I have of my sister's cat called Millie. Beautiful Millie was a lucky cat, not the most beautiful on the outside but so special on the inside. She had had a bit of a rough start to life and my sister, on a visit to the cattery for strays fell instantly in love with her and took her home. Alas Millie is no longer with us but she was a very special girl and a good friend to my cat Boss. I honestly believe, when a cat chooses to love you, you know you have a friend for life. They are such independent creatures who make many of their own choices in life, so when they allow you to share their world with them it is a very precious time. I know this card has the words on the front relating to the special friendship and there is no sign of "Happy Birthday', this is because I suspect my sister will frame this card to put on her wall and I really don't think she wants to be reminded of how old she is every time she looks at it!!!!! :) :) :) I hope when my sister does read this she will have a loving, warm feeling inside knowing Millie is imortalised in the digital world.
Although I have not taken a picture of the inside of the card I did finish everything off. Although I only used one of the design papers from the Coosty Creations pack on the outside I did use the others for the insert. The inside and I had a bit of a bad time, it was all fine until I decided to use a Fiskers corner punch to add some hearts. Grrrrrrrrr stupid punch decided to lock up on me, no amount of tin foil or wax paper pre punching to keep it working has worked. The end result was a bit of paddy from me as I banged and banged the punch on the table to make it release it's locked jaws from my paper. In the end, not only did it release it jaws it fell apart :) I just had to take a picture of the punch before it was chucked in the bin.
- Purrrfect Digital Stamp and Paper Pack by Coosty Creations, available from the StitchBear Digital Outlet
- White Linen cardstock from Craft Creations
- Dies which I cut on my Black Cat
- Digi was coloured with ProMarkers - Pastel Beige, Umber, Pastel Pink, Cool Aqua, Arctic Blue, Petrol Blue and Metallic Copper. Digi and dies were attached with foam tape for a 3d effect.
- Lace, gems, charm and foam tape from my stash
- Passion for Promarkers - Week 200 - add ribbon, lace or twine
- I Love Promarkers - Challenge 170- Use Dies (But No Punches)
- Deep Ocean- RIBBONS AND/OR LACES
- Paper Minutes - #271 - Katzen /cats ( June 4)
- Created With Love - Life Me Up (June 2)
- Make My Monday - Handmade Embellishments (June 2)
- Pause Dream Enjoy - Use Foam Tape (June 9)
- Songbird - #21: All creatures great and small (June 8)
- Crazy Challenge - #146 - Use Sentiments (June10)
- Dream Valley - Challenge 57 - Animals (June 1)
- Opu Gluei - BLACK or CAT (even my die cutter is a Black Cat <g>) (June 2)
- That Craft Place - Dies and Punches (June 9)