Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2022

4 Legged Friends

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #136
4 Legged Friends
Our challenge theme '4 Legged Friends' has been chosen by me.


Are you a cat or dog lover or both?  I am both but these days just have 2 adorable cats, Bree and Jeeves.  They are Russia Blues and brother and sister, the perfect companions for us these days.  
I can't remember who designed this stamp, pretty sure I got it from Crafters Companion and it is by Sheena Douglas but not a 100% certain.  I masked the 4 legged friends once stamped and then stamped the background circles.  Next remove the masking and coloured the image with Copics.  A simple card to make but I do love how it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that dog likes the close proximity of those cats! Yes, it's a lovely stamp, I haven't seen it before, and your card is super with that layout. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on the Dachshund's face! This card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card for cat and dog lovers beautifully coloured Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi