Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Furry Friends

        International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #118
Furry Friends
This fortnights challenge 'Furry Friends' has been chosen by Debbie.


I created this wee plaque of one of our pussy cats from a photo I took of him.  Lots of image editing - background removal, playing with contrast etc. needed to prepare the image for laser burning but I am so pleased with how he turned out.  I really must get round to doing his sister Bree so I have the matching pair, just wish there were more hours in the day.

4 comments:

  1. Your plaque looks great and yes, you will have to do another of his sister. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This plaque is super cool!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is excerrlant well done worth all the love you put in it
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aboslutely incredible Sall xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi