Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Anything Goes with an option of Fall/Autumn

  IKEsWORLD

Challenge 148
     Anything Goes with an option of Fall/Autumn

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :) 


I use Leaf 5 for this CAS style card and coloured it digitally using Procreate - it is rather relaxing being able to chill out in the recliner with the I-Pad and just colour :) :) Once I was happy with the image I sent it over to my laptop where I finished off the card design. I often feel I am cheating a bit colouring digitally but then I remind myself it is just another learning curve/skill and after all creating is about fun and that is what I am having lol :) xxxxx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi