Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2021

A Mode Of Transport

     International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #114
A Mode Of Transport
This fortnights challenge 'A Mode Of Transport' has been chosen by Hazel.



Just a simple digital card using an old map of England for the background and toned down with a light brown overlay.  The card backing layer has an embossed texture added for a bit of a texture feel.   The bike was a free .png download and just perfect for what I was looking for.  To finish off I created the banner layer for the text to be added and then placed my text on top.  Very simple but I rather like the outcome of this card and hope you do too :) :) 

3 comments:

  1. I do like it, the image is striking and the background is perfect for it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. I love the background and the way you've toned it to be more vintage to go along with the bicycle image. I can't imagine being able to ride a bicycle like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I hope you could ride one of these because I don't think I could even reach the seat it'd be above my head. Sall xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi