Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Use Thread or Bead

     International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #113
Use Thread or Bead
This fortnights challenge 'Use Thread or Beads' has been chosen by Josephine.


I love this week box that I made on my laser and so proud of myself as it is totally my own design.  My maths is not the best so working out how to sort the placement of the holes for the side panels and size of panels so everything fitted perfectly was a real learning curve, that goodness for awesome software that helped big time lol.  The image which I etched on the lid of the box is by Aurora Wings.  Once the box was sanded, varnished and assembled I then added a some gold bead around the base which I threaded onto fishing line and then glued.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely trinket box. I'm so impressed that you designed it. I pretty much stick to die cuts to assemble anything 3D as it always seems to add so much complexity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your box and anything woodwork - I used to make and sell children's mobiles until my age got the better of me! Any young girl would love this as a gift. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box to keep small treasures in. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi