Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Your take on a Nursery Rhyme

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #108
Your take on a Nursery Rhyme

This fortnights challenge 'Your take on a Nursery Rhyme' has been chosen by Hazel.  I have had the images of the teapot and cup for absolutely ages which I won in a challenge but never really had the chance to use them.  The images are by EUREKA STAMPS and I combined the teapot simage with the teacup image and coloured them digitally.  The background was also made digitally using a watercolour brush, just love the effect, hope you do too.  As the theme of the challenge is Nursery Rhyme, this card was designed with the rhyme 'I'm a Little Teapot' in mind.  My brother (before I was even a twinkle in my parents eyes lol) used to apparently sing this rhyme and do all the actions to it. 


I am entering this card in the following challenges :  

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card love the colouring Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Your coloring is amazing, and I love the pretty background. I can't believe we chose the same rhyme. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! The colouring is fab - I wish I could do that digitally!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I can see your blog I can comment again. I love your take on the nursery rhyme. I thought it was quite easy to choose almost anything to depict a rhyme but obviously others didn't. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi