Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Graduation

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #109
Graduation
This fortnights challenge 'Graduation' has been chosen by Debbie.


I found this card pretty hard to make as I couldn't think who to give it to lol.  I guess I am old school as to me a graduate is one who graduates from university and leaving education to enter the world of work.  Both my daughters graduated last year, they decided to work after leaving school until they found their chosen careers and from there did their degrees in subjects to take them further in their chosen field.  My eldest daughter is doing here Post Grad at the moment and will complete that next year. So, back to my card, I decided on a generic card using the colours the main university in my area - Newcastle Upon Tyne and will be able to add a name if needed at a later date or leave it blank :) 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm back, thank goodness I can see your blog. Your card is great - you can probably tell that I had difficulty with this theme, my card is awful. lol Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is wonderful! Love the colors!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi