Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Anything Goes with an option of Friends /Friendship


Challenge 140
Anything Goes with an option of Friends /Friendship

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :) 

Happy New Year folks, let us hope 2021 is one to remember for all the right reasons :).  What a great theme to kick off the new year - ATG with the option of Friends/Friendship - friends are the greatest blessing in life and I just love chatting with my friends with a good cup of coffee.  For this challenge I used one of the coffee images from I LUV COFFEE set of 4 - choosing the take-away coffee holder. If it was real, I would be enjoying this coffee with my friend in a nice quiet place preferably surrounded by trees and maybe if I was lucky, a small brook bubbling close by.  Ahhhhh - I have just whisked myself off to heaven ROFL.


I am entering this card into the following challenges :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi